R12: AP: When Clicking on the Payment Schedule Tab on the iSupplier Invoice, Receive Error 'FRM-40735: POST-QUERY Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-01403'
(Doc ID 2890427.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an active Relationship setup for the Supplier Site. When 'Scheduled Payments' tab of an iSupplier Invoice is clicked, below error is given by the application:
Issue is present for both PO Matched and non-matched iSP Invoices.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Payables Manager responsibility -> Suppliers -> Entry -> Query the Supplier and click on 'Relationships' section.
2. Enter a relationship for a Site.
3. Login to the application as iSupplier and navigate to iSupplierPortal responsibility.
4. Click on 'Finance' tab -> Create Invoice with PO -> Select PO and create matched Invoice.
5. Navigate to Payables Manager responsibility -> Invoices -> Entry -> Query the iSupplier Invoice in the workbench and click on 'Scheduled Payments' tab of the Invoice to notice the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document