R12.:AP: When Attempting To Pay An Invoice From Cash Management Bank Statement Line, The Following Error Occurs: APP-SQLAP-10370: The Invoice Was Entered For A Different Site
(Doc ID 2890521.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a payment for a supplier or type Employee , from Cash Management bank statement line, the following note is displayed in Payment Workbench form when saving it:
Invoice Site: OFFICE
Payment Site: Office
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Cash Management responsibility > Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
2. Select a bank statement, then choose Review.
3. Choose Lines.
4. Select the statement line from which you want to generate a Payment > Click on Create button: choose AP Payment.
5. Payments Workbench form will open. Select the Trading Partner (a supplier of type Employee), the Site (Office) and enter all other payment details
6. Click on Enter/Adjust Invoices
7. Select the invoice(s) to pay > Save. The note is displayed in the form.
8. The site is the same on the invoice and the payment, so the message shown is wrong. System is continuing to allow the payment after the user clicks on OK button.
The issue is not encountered if the payment is created directly from Payables > Payments Workbench.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document