Requisition Is Not Getting Auto Approved After Releasing From MRP
(Doc ID 2893263.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisitions
Planned orders released from Material Requirement Planning (MRP) are creating requisitions in an incomplete status.
The user finds that MRP is inserting the records in the PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL table with the status of APPROVED, but the status of the requisition created is INCOMPLETE.
The user expects the requisition to be auto-approved after being released from MRP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate - Material Planning - MRP
2. Releasing a Planned Order from the MRP Workbench
3. Data is released from MRP and a record is inserted into the PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL table.
4. Navigate - Purchasing - Requisitions - Requisitions Summary
- In the Find form choose the Import Source as MRP
- Enter the item which was utilized and choose Find
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document