R12: AP/CE/XLA: Payment Will Not Account the Clearing Event when it is Cleared After it has been Voided
(Doc ID 2896206.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A clearing event cannot be accounted.
The system allowed a voided payment to be cleared and the payment is currently in status CLEARED BUT UNACCOUNTED.
To Void a Check:
- From a payables responsibility go to payments -> entry -> payments
- Pull up the check in question
- Click on the actions button
- Choose Void
To Clear a Check:
- From a cash management responsibility go to Bank Statements -> Manual Clearing -> Clear Transactions
- Query up the check in question
- Check the checkbox
- Click on Clear Transaction
To run Create Accounting:
- From a payables responsibility go to view -> requests
- Click Submit a New Request
- In the name box enter Create Accounting
- Fill in the parameters
- Click OK
- Click Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document