R12:XTR: Expected Stock Dividend Journals Are Not Equal to Settled Dividend Journals for the Same Deal and Transaction
(Doc ID 2897234.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock dividend journals amounts are not equal to the settled dividend journals for the same deal and transaction.
AMOUNT_TYPE ACCOUNTED_DR ACCOUNTED_CR DATE_TYPE ACTION_CODE
DIVSET 0.00 1711834.55 PAYMENT
DIVEXP 2663333.05 0.00 DIVDAT POS
DIVEXP 0.00 2663333.05 DIVDAT POS
DIVSET 1711834.55 0.00 PAYMENT
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the Treasury responsibility
2. Navigate to the Cash Dividends by Issue Code window.
3. In the Find Cash Dividends by Issue Code window enter the stock Issue Code, the dividend Declare Date, the dividend Record Date.
4. In the Payment Date field, enter the cash dividend distribution date.
5. In the Dividend per Share field, enter the value of the dividends per share.
6. Choose the Generate Transactions button to create cash dividend transactions for
7. Go to the Settlements window and select the company for which you want to authorize settlements.
8. Enter the date on which you expect the settlement to occur in the Due/Settle Date
9. In the Transaction region of the window, indicate the type of transactions you want
to display. Select the Both option to display all settlements.
10.Check the Authorized field to authorize the settlement. Your user id and the current
system date automatically appear in the Authorized By and Settlement Date fields.
11. Save your work
12. Go to the Daily Journals window and create the jourals for the deal.
13. In the Daily Journals window the amount is not the same for the amount type DIVEXP and DIVSET
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document