Compensation Workbench Allocation Table - CpiFlex Column Rendering Issues
(Doc ID 2898094.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CpiFlex column appearing as blank column when rendered as popup
When rendering off - the CPI Flex field should not be visible at all.
Understandable that it is needed to be rendered as popup
- but since render is a different control, the render should have some control over whether the column shows up or not.
Steps to Replicate:
Issue can be replicated at will be performing the following steps:
First off - there are two render properties of this column: A. Render as Popup, and B. Render - the issue is how the two interact and affect rendering of the specified column
Premise for the below steps is that 'Rendered' property is already set to 'False'
1. Navigate to Compensation Workbench for Administrators responsibility > Look for the Allocation task and click on the action icon to enter the task
2. Above the Allocation table - enter the Personalize section for either the table or the area:
- Then search for "cpi" and should find the "cpiFlex" column in question.
- Personalize cpiflex column > set renderedAsPopup to false > cpi flex column doesn't show
3. personalize cpiflex column > set renderedAsPopup to true > cpi flex column shows irrespective of the 'Rendered' Property being set to 'false'
4. disabling segments for FF BEN_CWB_PERSON_INFO / Additional CWB Personal Information doesn't help
- Column still shows but when we click on icon, no segments are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document