R12:XTR: Journals Are not Created for some Treasury Deals like Wholesale Term Money
(Doc ID 2904843.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to generate journals for a Wholesale term money deal or other type of deals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps for TMM deals:
1. Go to the Oracle Treasury Responsibility
2. Navigate to Money Market Transactions-->Wholesale Term Money window.
3. Choose a company and counterparty for the deal in the Company and
4. If you are acting as a broker for a client, in the Client field choose a client.
5. In the Portfolio field, choose a portfolio for the deal.
6. Choose the Main Details tab region.
7. In the Deal Subtype and Product Type fields, select a deal subtype and a product
type for the deal. The brokerage details appear for the selected product.
8. In the Currency field, choose a currency for the deal.
9. In the Principal Amount field, enter a principal amount for the deal.
10. In the Day Count Basis field, select the day count basis that you want to use to
calculate interest on the deal.
11. In the Start Date and the Maturity Date fields, enter a start date and a maturity date
for the deal.
12. Save your work.
13. Settle interest for a wholesale term money deal in the Wholesale Term Money window, query the deal you want to settle.
14. Choose the Transaction Details button. The Transaction Details window appears.
15. Select the transaction that you want to settle, check the Settle Interest check box.
16. Save your work.
17. Go to the Submit Request window and submit the Accounting Streamline Processing Program
Enter the parameters for:
Batch End Date: The batch ending date. The default is the current system date.
Start Process From: Daily Journals - Generation: Start process from journal generation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document