AR Customer Merge should also be Synced Up with OKL Billing Group
(Doc ID 2905941.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Lease Authoring
Find that when billing group is enabled and customer merge happens, data in all the
modules AR, HZ, OKC, OKS and OKL except billing group is getting correctly
updated. This is having impact to our customer invoices and payments.
Expect billing group customer information to be updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, author and book 1st contract with Customer A (Billing Group # BG1).
2. Then author and book 2nd Contract with Customer B (Billing Group # BG2).
3. Navigate to Receivables Manager and Merge Customer B to Customer A.
4. Validate Customer Account of Contract1 and Contract 2. Both will reflect Customer A.
5. Navigate to Billing Group screen and search for BG1. Customer of the billing group will Customer A.
6. Navigate to Billing Group screen and search for BG2. Customer of the billing group will Customer B.
7. BG2 is now referring to inactive/end date customer and causing invoicing issues, audit issue and will have financial impact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document