G-Invoicing: Negative Delivery Performances Are Rejected with a 'Failed Performance-Maximum adjustable quantity' Error
(Doc ID 2906991.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivery Performances are rejected when a negative performance amount is created.
Users are not able to delete the rejected performance and the Mass Performance Program does not pick any negative transactions to process.
A way to correct the failed performance and have the Mass Performance program send the corrections to the Performance dashboard.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Payables responsibility
- Create a Supplier Invoice for $30.00 using a matched Purchase Order
- Interface the invoice to Projects
- Log into Projects
- Navigate to Billing > Events
- Create a new billing event for $-25.00
- Revenue and invoices are generated for $5.00.
- This correct $30 - $25 = $5
- Create the Delivery Performance and Accepted Performance in G-Invoicing for the matched Purchase Order
- The Delivery Performance is created for $5.00
- An Accepted Performance is created for $5.00 and shows as Accepted/Received
- User cancels the original supplier invoice, interfacing the reversal -$30.00 to Projects
- Revenue and Billing are performed.
- a -$30.00 invoice is interfaced to Receivables
- A new delivery performance is rejected with the error
- 'Failed Performance-Maximum adjustable quantity is 5 but was 30'
- The rejected performance cannot be deleted or adjusted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document