DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID Error When Submitting Releases From ISupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2907172.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order Issues
Error occurs on requisition import when submitting requisitions for VMI items from iSupplier Portal to be imported into Purchasing in order to create a release
"Destination organization is invalid or Receiving Parameters are missing
Cause: You entered an invalid destination organization.
Action: Enter a valid destination organization
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access iSupplier Vendor responsibility as the supplier login and password.
2. iSupplier Portal > Product > Supplier Items > search for item in question
3. In the search results, click on the ‘VMI’ button against the organization
4. Select the record in the results and click on ‘Release’
5. Requisition Import concurrent request is completed in Oracle.
6. Search for new created records under the Requisitions Summary’ form in Purchasing Superuser responsibility. Could not find any new records.
7. Query for the records in po_requisitions_interface_all table in the database and see that the record is in ERROR status.
8. Query against the po_interface_errors table for the transaction_id
9. Destination Organization ID for this transaction is from the po_requisitions_interface_all table. This is a valid inventory organization.
10. Inventory organization has receiving parameters defined as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document