PA_IGT_MASS_SUBMIT_PERFORMANCE: PRC: Process Mass submission performances for G-Invoicing Failing for Delivery Performance ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection
(Doc ID 2914179.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PA_IGT_MASS_SUBMIT_PERFORMANCE: PRC: Process Mass submission performances for G-Invoicing program is not creating Delivery Performance output.
The program completes normal, but the process request log shows following specific exception:
- Login as Projects responsibility and Navigate to Import IntraGovernmental Transaction (IGT) Orders of type Advance to Projects
- Create Project for the first IGT Order, complete the Performance Obligation by associating Task1 of the newly created Project
- Provide additional attributes for the Agreement, approve the Agreement --> Agreement is approved, Order status is synced with G-Invoicing
- For the second IGT Order, use the Associate Project feature to match it to second Top Task on the above Project
- Approve the Agreement for the second IGT Order
- Create Advance Performance against the First IGT Order
- Collect Costs against the First IGT Order
- Generate Revenue, Revenue Accounting, Invoice, Interface Invoice to AR in sequence
- Import the AR Invoice in AR
- Tieback the Invoice to Projects
- Submit the "PRC: Process Mass submission performances for G-Invoicing" with following parameters:
Operating Unit = Departmental Management
Agency Location Code = [LOCATION_CODE]
From Order = [ORDER_NUMBER]
To Order = [ORDER_NUMBER]
Performance Type = Delivery
Preparer Name = xxx
Preparer Email = xxx
Preparer Phone Number = nnnn
Performance Date = dddd
Performance Indicator = Partial
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document