Retropay Creates Unexpected Entries For Deductions
(Doc ID 2914496.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retropay has incorrectly created multiple retro element entries for benefit deductions on the employee's element entry form.
1. Statement of Earnings (SOE) for pay period ended 8/13/2022 shows:
Type: Regular Standard Run
Medical deduction 155.66
2. SOE for pay period ended 8/13/2022 shows:
Type: Tax Separate Run
Medical deduction 0.00
3. Retropay has been run for pay period ended 9/24/2022 and find retro entries for Medical deduction
Pay Value Original Date Earned
Relevance to the Issue
The retro entry for 8/13/22 is unexpected. The deduction was taken during the regular payroll run, so there should not be a retro entry
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in US HRMS Manager responsibility:
1. Run Retropay (Enhanced) concurrent request
Navigate: Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request
2. Check element entries and find unexpected retro entries
Navigate: People > Enter and Maintain > query for employee > Assignment > Entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document