Credit Memo Against Return Material Authorization (RMA) Generated With Inflated Amount In Case Of GST Taxes
(Doc ID 2915249.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit memo (CM) against RMA order generated with wrong amount as compared to Accounts Receivables (AR) Transaction with GST Taxes.
The correct amount should be generated for CM of RMA, so that system should nullify the AR transaction as per CM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management -> Orders and create RMA order against a Sales Order. (SO)
2. Go to tools -> India Tax Details and verify GST Taxes should be populated as per SO.
3. Ship confirm the RMA Order .
4. Go to Receivables Responsibility -> View -> Submit Request -> Autoinvoice import request
5. Verify the CM generated in system. Either the tax amount is lower or higher than AR transaction Tax amount .
6. Due to this difference, AR Transaction is not getting knocked off even after full quantity return of order Items (due to exchange rate difference).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document