PO_PROC_PLAN_PUB: The Unit of Measure is Changed by the System on Plan Lines After the Procurement Plan Import is Run.
(Doc ID 2916826.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Procurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Plan lines are getting created with the wrong UOM (unit of measure) after running the Procurement Plan Import. This is an issue on all inventory items. The issue was just discovered as this is the first time users are testing a scenario where the UOM is different on the plan line import data versus the item being mastered.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Users populated po_proc_plan_line_interface with UOM as 'LOT'
2. Executed the Procurement Plan Import for the line.
3. Once the program completed, the po_proc_plan_line base table specifies UOM as 'EA'.
4. The cause of the issue appears to be due to the following code in POPPAPIB.pls:
2457 /* getting item details in case if the user passed item id*/
2458 CURSOR c_item_details(p_item_id NUMBER, p_inv_org_id NUMBER)
2465 FROM mtl_system_items_b_kfv
2466 WHERE inventory_item_id = p_item_id
2467 AND organization_id = p_inv_org_id
2468 AND PURCHASING_ENABLED_FLAG = 'Y'
2469 AND PURCHASING_ITEM_FLAG = 'Y';
** The PRIMARY_UOM_CODE is being fetched and populated
5. User's expectation is that the interface is populated with the UOM from the plan lines and thus should show this UOM, not the primary UOM.
First time users are trying this particular scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document