R12: AP/IBY: After Encountering an Invalid E-Mail Address the Send Separate Remittance Advice Program Completes with No Warning
(Doc ID 2916870.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Send Separate Remittance Advices" program ends successfully even if one of the remittances failed due to an invalid e-mail address.
- From a Payables Responsibility go to Suppliers -> Entry
- Pull up a supplier
- On the payment details tab enter an invalid e-mail address
- Go to Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
- Create an Invoice for the supplier with the invalid e-mail address
- Go to Payments -> Entry -> Payment Manager
- Click on "Submit Single Payment Process Request"
- Fill out the form and submit the Payment Process Request
- This will submit a number of concurrent request
- Go to View -> Request and select "Send Separate Remittance Advices"
- Click on view log
- Here you'll see the e-mail to the vendor failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document