R12: AP: Unable to Open a Payables Invoice Attachment When Attached File Name Include Special Character, Like Comma ",". When Attachments is Selected, Web Browser Raises Error "This Page ssn’t Working"
(Doc ID 2919793.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Open a Payables Invoice Attachment When Attached File Name Include Special Character, Like Comma (,).
When opening the attachment, the browser raises error:
This page isn’t working
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Applications using a Payables responsibility
- Open the Invoice Workbench screen
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoices
- Query an invoice with attachments which file name include the comma character (,)
- Click on the Attachments ("The Clip") icon to open the Attachments window.
- Select the attachment record and click on [Open Document]
- The web page appears with the Error.
Data fix from MOS document "R12: AP: Approver Not Able To Open File Attachment In Invoice Approval Notification Due To Special Charaters In The Filename" was applied but DID NOT correct the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document