The PO Output for Communication Program Errors With ORA-20001 and APP-FND-02938 Upon Purchase Order Approval When Approval Notification Is Approved After First Accessing a Non Oracle Purchasing Responsibility
(Doc ID 2922047.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve Purchase Orders via notification access from a non Purchasing responsibility, the PO Output for Communication program errors with error below
This error below is found in the PO Output for Communication log file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Purchasing responsibility navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create Purchase Order and save.
3. Click Approve button and submit for approval
4. The Approver logs into Oracle E-Business
5. Approver chooses a non Oracle Purchasing responsibility that has a notification worklist menu option.
6. The Approver opens the notification worklist
7. User Opens notification by clicking Subject link and clicks Approve button
8. The PO Output for Communication program is launched to generate PDF
9. The PO Output for Communication program completes in error with above error stack in the log file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document