Mobile Field Service: DFF Value Change Is Reflected In All Service Requests Downloaded For The User After Sync
(Doc ID 2927315.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Multiplatform Sync Errors
When the Additional Information DFF for a service request is updated from EBS side, after the user syncs the device, the change is reflected not only on the original service request, but in other service requests downloaded to that client as well.
Expect the change to be reflected just in the original service request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Go to Find Service Requests and query for a service request.
3. Open the service request and update one of the Additional Information DFF fields. Save.
2. Sync Mobile Field Service client.
4. Go to Service Requests and open the service request that was updated from EBS side. Check the DFF values.
5. Select another service request and check the DFF values. They reflect the changes made for the other service request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document