When Running QP: Bulk Import of Price Lists, Updates Are Happening In Base Tables, But One is Unable To View the Data in the Price List Setup Form
(Doc ID 2928895.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Pricing Engine
After data is loaded into the Advanced Pricing(QP) interface tables, when one runs QP: Bulk Import of Price Lists (enable duplicate line check = yes)
finds that the data is shown (loaded) in the QP base tables but data is not shown on the price list setup form
Expects data (price list lines that were loaded using QP: Bulk Import of Price Lists) to show on the price list setup form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Loading the csv file into the staging table
2. Validating the records in the staging table
3. Load into Advanced Pricing interface tables
4. Import the price list program (run standard concurrent program - QP: Bulk Import of Price Lists ).
5. Able to see the update and the line for "create" in the back end using SQL
6. Unable to view the item in the Price list form.
Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
Navigate to: Price Lists > Price List Setup
Query the price list
Query for price list line that were to be inserted through the concurrent program - QP: Bulk Import of Price Lists
Find that the lines are not present.
WHAT DOES WORK
One is able to create a new line manually in the price list setup form and see it upon re-querying the price list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document