OFI : Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Invoice is not Getting Generated When Default TDS Section Overridden
(Doc ID 2934330.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TDS invoice is not getting generated for cases wherein defaulted TDS section overridden and desired TDS section saved.
TDS invoice should get generated for for cases wherein defaulted TDS section overridden and desired TDS section saved.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create standard invoice by navigating to Oracle Payables > Invoice > Invoices.
2. Open TDS tax details form by navigating to Tools > TDS Tax Details form and observe that TDS tax category and section code defaulted as per the defaultation configuration.
3. Remove defaulted TDS Section and select desired TDS Section which needs to be applied , check override checkbox and save.
4. Validate this standard invoice.
5. Observe that no TDS invoice created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document