R12:AP:Invoice Distributions of Payment Time AWT Lines are Missing Accounting Event ID Against Corresponding Payment Created Events
(Doc ID 2942526.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices with Payment time withholding (AWT) are in partial accounted status. Whereas, its payment has been voided and accounted.
There are Invoice distributions of Payment Time AWT lines which are missing accounting event ID corresponding to Payment Created activity of Invoice Payments. The invoice payments are also missing accounting event Id for corresponding Payment Created entries.
The non-GDF scripts of Doc ID 2143876.1 did not resolve the issue
Steps to Reproduce
1. (N) Payables Responsibility > Invoices > Query the invoice which has Payment time AWT.
2. Pay the invoice and later on cancel this Payment.
3. Account this voided payment.
4. Account the invoice (Online or Concurrent Program).
5. If the problematic scenario is encountered then the invoice cannot be accounted even after running Create Accounting. The accounting program does not shows any error. The issue is not reproducible on will.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document