G-Invoicing: Advance Revenue Recognition Description in Agreement User Defined Attributes (UDA) Page Should Be Disabled
(Doc ID 2949804.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The field advance revenue recognition description can be set to a default value "Please Update Description".If a user changes this value during the 1st run, and then during order modification (MOD) process, user has to update the field with same value so that Order MOD push would go through, otherwise it would error. The field should be frozen so it can not be edited.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) G-Invoicing Application
(2) Create a advance order TEST1
(3) Data is pulled into EBS
(4) Projects Responsibility
(5) Navigate to agreement AGREETEST and additional attributes
(6) Advance Revenue Recognition Description is editable
(7) Associate project PROJTEST and approve order.
(8) Navigate back to G-Invoice appliction and modify the order.
(9) Pull the modification and uptake it
(10) Navigate to the agreement AGREETEST and additional attributes
(11) Advance Revenue Recognition Description is still editable (This is incorrect)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document