GST: Duplicate Or End Dated HSN Code Flows Into The India Tax Details For The Item While Creating A Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2956212.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Item classification, a HSN code has been end dated and a new one has been added.
But the duplicate / end dated HSN code flows for the item into India tax details while creating a Purchase Order (PO).
It is expected that the India tax details form of the PO should show the active HSN code only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Oracle Financials for India > Item Definition > Define Item classification.
2. Query the item and go to Reporting Codes tab.
3. End date the existing HSN reporting code and create a new active one.
4. Go to India Local Purchasing responsibility and create a PO for the item for which HSN code was updated earlier.
5. Go to India tax details and find that the end dated HSN code is defaulted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document