R12: AP/IBY: Supplier Bank Branch Name And Branch Number are Not Visible When Editing the Bank Account, nor are they Available in the Payment Extract
(Doc ID 2957407.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a supplier bank account the Branch Name/Branch Number fields are empty, yet on the previous screen the values are there.
Also, when generating payments the /OutboundPaymentInstruction/OutboundPayment/PayeeBankAccount/BranchName and BranchNumber tags are empty.
To see the issue from the supplier screen:
- From a Payables responsibility navigate to Suppliers -> Entry
- Query up a supplier
- Click on Banking Details
- Click on the Details Icon (the triangle at the beginning of the row). This will show the branch name and number.
- Click on the Update Icon
- On this screen the branch information will be empty
To see the issue when generating a payment:
- From a Payables responsibility navigate to Payment -> Entry -> Payment Manager
- Click on "Submit a Single Payment Process Request"
- Fill out the information
- Once processed through the format stage review the output, it will have no values for branch name or number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document