Supplier Bid Lines Status Shows Rank as Losing Even Though The Price Is Less Than Other Supplier's Price Bids
(Doc ID 2961864.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The supplier bid line status shows the bid rank status as losing even if the line price is less than other supplier bid prices.
The application should show the bid line rank status as winning when the price is greater than the other supplier's bid price.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sourcing Responsibility > Create an Auction and publish Buyer.
2. Acknowledge and Create Bid: Supplier User1
3. Monitor the auction: Supplier User 1
4. Create another BID from a different supplier User (Supplier User2).
5. Supplier User1 edits one of the losing lines from the monitor auction page and submits.
6. For supplier user1 all other lines except the edited lines show losing in spite of best price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document