Workflow Errors Message = 3120: Activity 'Arcmgtap/133361' Has No Performer
(Doc ID 296371.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Responsibility and and steps taken:
1. Log in as “Credit Management Super User”
2. Create a new application and submit
3. The Case folder generated by system automatically
4. Create a new recommendation
6. Then the system shows an error "You have encountered an unexpected error...."
7. Log In as SYSADMIN, search the process, find the error notification as below:
An Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = ARCMGTAP
Item Key = 10014
User Key =
Error Name = WFENG_NOTIFICATION_PERFORMER
Error Message = 3120: Activity 'ARCMGTAP/133361' has no performer.
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification_Send(ARCMGTAP, 10014, 133361,
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification(ARCMGTAP, 10014, 133361, RUN)
Activity Id = 133361
Activity Label = AR_CMGT_APPLICATION_PROCESS:NOTIFY_CA_NO_RECOMMENDATION
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
Notification Id =
Assigned User =
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!