TeleService / AR: Changes in Customer Standard to Customer Primary Address is not updated in Contact Center Form
(Doc ID 296479.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Log in with Receivables Responsibility.
2. Create a new Customer with 2 Bill to Address and 2 Ship to Address.
3. None are Primary addresses and both are Active addresses.
4. Switch to Customer Support (11i) or Service (R12) Responsibility.
5. Go to Contact Center form.
6. Give the Customer Name and Tab to next field.
7. The first Bill to and Ship to Address are populated automatically in the Primary Sites part of the Address tab in Contact Center Form.
8. Switch to Receivables responsibility.
9. Make Second address of Bill to and Ship to as Primary.
10. Switch to Customer Support (11i) or Service (R12) Responsibility, go to Contact Center form. Give the Customer Name and Tab to next field. The result is the same as Step-7.
Why the updates in AR Customer Primary Address are not updated in the Contact Center form?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document