TeleService / AR: Changes in Customer Standard to Customer Primary Address is not updated in Contact Center Form
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jul-2014***
1. Log in with Receivables Responsibility.
2. Create a new Customer with 2 Bill to Address and 2 Ship to Address.
3. None are Primary addresses and both are Active addresses.
4. Switch to Customer Support Responsibility.
5. Go to Contact Ccenter form.
6. Give the Customer Name and Tab to next field.
7. The first Bill to and Ship to Address are populated automatically in the Primary Sites part of the Address tab in Contact Center Form.
8. Switch to Receivables responsibility.
9. Make Second address of Bill to and Ship to as Primary.
10. Switch to Customer Support Responsibility, goto Contact Center form. Give the Customer Name and Tab to next field. The result is the same as Step-7.
Why the updates in AR Customer Primary Address are not updated in the Contact Center form?
Is this a bug?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms