View Releases Button Does Not Show Any Releases From Blanket Order Agreement, and BSA shows zero for fulfilled / in process amounts
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that fulfilled amounts are not displayed on a blanket sales agreement, fulfillment tab, and that the Blanket Sales Agreement Organizer does not list releases against a selected BSA
1. Order Management Super User.
2. Nav->Orders,Returns->Sales Orders
3. Enter, book, and process some orders which are releases for a specific blanket sales agreement.
4. Nav->Blanket Sales Agreements->Blanket Sales Agreement Organizer
5. Find the BSA in question.
6. Click on the View Releases button in the BSA Organizer
7. No releases are listed.
8. Open this BSA, and go the the Header Fulfillment tab for this BSA.
9. No fulfillment or in-process amounts are shown on this BSA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms