Structured Evergreen Payments Cause a Lease Activation Error After Applying the March 2023 Unified Patch
(Doc ID 2975022.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Activate a contract revision where the "Structured Evergreen" checkbox has been checked, the following QA error occurs.
Please enter the required values for the rule detail Evergreen Payment structure at line 1.
1. Go into Revision Mode for a contract in Evergreen status.
2. Go into Payments tab and edit a Payment line.
3. Deselect the "Bill Last Non Zero Payment" checkbox and check the "Structured Evergreen" checkbox.
4. Add payment line/lines and/or stub days.
5. Try and activate the contract and get the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document