View Consolidated Invoices Page: Approve Button Does Not Approve the Invoice
(Doc ID 2978203.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the View Consolidated Invoice Details page, the Approve button appears. The user selects the approve button and receives confirmation they would like to proceed with
approving the invoice. After selecting yes, the user goes back to the Search Consolidated Invoices page and the View Consolidated Invoice Details page and the invoice status
is Unapproved. The invoice should be Approved.
1. Using a Projects responsibility navigate to Billing -->Consolidated Invoice Review
2. Select the consolidated bill group and consolidated invoice number that is an Unapproved status.
3. The View Consolidated Invoice Details page opens and the user clicks on the draft invoice number.
4. The Invoice Details page opens and the Approve button is available in the top right corner.
5. Select the Approve button.
6. This takes the user to the Financial tab-->Billing subtab and the draft invoice number is displayed with Invoice Status = Approved.
7. The user logs out of the application and back in and now in the Search Consolidated Invoices page the invoice is in an Unapproved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document