While Viewing Requisition Details, Responsibility Context Gets Changed
(Doc ID 298185.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a responsibility that has menu exclusions the application is changed the responsibility context.
User's are using a custom responsibility that has menu exclusions for receiving and contractor functions.
However, when clicking on the receipt number, the system will change the responsibility from the custom responsibility to the seeded iProcurement responsibility.
The current responsibility context has been switched: Internet Procurement
1. Create a Requisition with a supplier, supplier site having contract agreement set up.
2. The requisition on approval creates a PO
3. Receive the PO
4. Requisition Status Tab
5. Click on the Requisition Number (one with an approved PO and receipt)
6. Click on the icon under the details column
7. Click on the Receipt Number Hyperlink
8. The responsibility context is changed to "Internet Procurement" seeded responsibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!