Attachments Created at Customer Site Level Not Displaying in Account Details Form (ARXCWMAI) or Transactions Form (ARXTWMAI)
(Doc ID 2986814.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is intended functionality for the application to allow the creation of attachments at different levels. For instance, a transaction may have an attachment created directly from the Transactions form using the Attachment Icon (paper clip icon) which is located in the main menu. Attachments can also be created at Customer Account or Site levels. Once the attachments are created, they should be able to be queried either from the Account Details form or from the Transactions form.
By clicking on the Attachment icon and then checking the "Include Related Documents" box, all related attachments, including the ones created at Account or Site levels, should be retrieved for viewing. However, the attachments created at Site level are not retrieved accordingly. This is the issue described in this document.
The case can be reproduced by creating attachments either directly in the Transactions form, or at Account or Site levels via the Customer form, and then trying to query them. In the below example, an attachment is created from the Transactions form and at at Site level:
Navigate: Customers > Create/Maintain Customers and query the customer and site in question
1. Click on the Attachments tab at Site level. Add an attachment and save.
This is the attachment created at Site level.
2. Navigate: Transactions > Transactions
3. Create/Query a transaction for the same customer and site. Add a attachment using the Attachment icon.
This is the attachment created directly from the Transactions form.
4. Open the Account Details form and query the transaction
5. Click on the Attachments icon from the main menu to retrieve the attachment
6. The attachment created from the Transactions form is retrieved. However, checking the 'Include Related Documents' box does not bring the attachment created at Site level.
10. The same happens if the attachments are queried directly from the Transactions form using the Attachment icon, and the 'Include Related Documents' box is checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!