EBS Financials: Forms and Reports Show Blank Company Segment in the List of Values and Error Out: No entries found for List of Values
(Doc ID 2991263.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new Company (balancing segment value) has been defined in the system (for example, Company 03). Since the new setup has been saved, all the reports and forms in EBS Financials where the Company segment should be displayed with a value or allow selection of a balancing segment (Company) from the List of Values error out. The Company segment is shown blank and the error is displayed on the form.
Entering the Company value manually is possible and then the user may continue with data entry or report submission without further errors. The expectation is to have the Company default in a value on the report parameter or in the forms, just as it worked before defining this new Company value.
No entries found for List of Values
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Under General Ledger responsibility > View > Requests > Submit a new request
2. Select a report, such as Trial Balance report > Attempt to fill in the parameters
3. Upon arriving to the Company parameter's field, a default value is not being triggered automatically, the field is blank
4. Click on the List of Values > Get error on the form
5. Enter the Company segment value manually > This works fine
6. Under the same responsibility > Journals > Enter > Create a new journal
7. Observe the same behavior in the form as described in steps 3-5 above
A new company segment value has been created in the system along with corresponding Security Rules to restrict the access to it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document