G-Invoicing IGT Order Modification Printing And History
(Doc ID 2991556.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating IGT Order Modification (either from change requisition or standalone), the IGT Order Modification sequence number is not showing as expected. There is not a way to view audit history of the changes that occurred from one version of a modification to another. Orders that are created directly in Treasury do show correct modification sequence number and allow user's the view the modification history. The issue is that Award History is not available for IGT Orders. Award history is viewable for CLM Award. Same is required for IGT Orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Purchasing responsibility with IGT Order Manager Role - Navigate to Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Click on IGT Orders
3. Create and Approve IGT Order
4. Create a modification to the IGT Order
5. Click on View 7600B
6. The modification on 7600B does not show the correct Modification Number until after it is approved
7. Attempt to view changes (compare the document against previous modification or base document to review changes – audit requirement)
8. There is not a way to do this (There is not any Award History action to select as there is in CLM)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document