G-Invoicing: SFO Creation - The Create Agreement Process Failed With Exception - 'The specified customer does not exist. Please select an existing customer or add this customer using the Add Customer Form'
(Doc ID 2993090.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Seller Facilitated Order (SFO) was created using a new customer.
When a user went to associate the SFO to a project and no link exists in the order page.
The user created a new agreement from the dashboard, but the dashboard shows Error - The action completed successfully. Run the load programs to reflect changes.
The load programs were run, but no link is shown.
The SFO has an Exception - The specified customer does not exist. Please select an existing customer or add this customer using the Add Customer Form
Steps to reproduce -
- Log into the G-Invoicing application
- Create a seller-facilitated order (SFO
- Servicing Agency approves the order
- Pulls the order from G-Invoicing into Oracle Projects
- An agreement is created automatically
- The agreement fails to get created
- User attempts to create a new agreement from the dashboard manually and the action fails.
A new G-Invoicing customer was created and was added to a new Projects top task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document