ERROR YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO INSTANCE DUE TO URL LINK WITH WRONG EAM OAF FORM
(Doc ID 2993113.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 34797910:R12.EAM.C, further testing in uncovered an issue that was introduced on the same page that this patch was supposed to address.
You no longer get the error EAM_INVALID_ID but it brings you to the EAM Maintenance Superuser responsibility and the work order page there. The users don't have
access to this form so when they try and return to the instance/asset it errors.
You do not have access to instance details page. Please contact system administrator.
1. Responsibility: Install Base.
2. Nav: Home->Item Instance->Item Instance.
3. Click on transaction history via link.
4. Click on ink Return to Instance Details.
5. It returns to eAM OAF form.
6. Try to return to return to item instance and the above error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document