G-Invoicing Inflight-Order Is Not Pulled Into Oracle E-Business Suite
(Doc ID 2993875.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating an Inflight-Order (IFO) and going through approvals flow, running Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program does not pull the order into Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). The user expect the IFO to be pulled into Oracle side.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Requesting creates a new Inflight-Order (IFO) in GINVOICING-QA instance.
3. Requesting approves in G-Invoicing-QA
4. Servicing completes it data and approves IFO
5. Pull in the IFO using a Request Type parameter of both Get Order by ID and Get Order by List. In each request the request log display success and the requests complete normally but neither IFO is pulled into Oracle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document