R12: AP: Incorrect IPV (Invoice Price Variance) Entry Created on Payables Invoice Distribution After Matching to Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2993948.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect IPV (Invoice Price Variance) Entry Created on a Payables Invoice Distribution After Matching to Purchase Order.
The unit price on Purchase order and Invoice is same, yet there is a IPV entry in the invoice distribution
This causes incorrect accrual balance and reconciliation issues in the AP PO Accrual Reconciliation Report
Steps to Reproduce
- Payables Responsibility > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
- Create a invoice and match to Purchase Order
- Actions > Validate Invoice
- Actions > Create Accounting with Final Option
- Check Invoice distributions - IPV distribution is entered wrongly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document