Account Combination that is Enabled and Preserved before running Inherit Segment Value, can not be used
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You want that a particular code combination should be available even after the segment values used in that particular code combination have been end-dated or disabled.
You have done the following steps to ensure that:
- Setups > Accounts > Combinations. Ensure that the account combination is enabled and preserved.
- Setup > Financial > Flexfields> Key > Values. Find the Natural account segment value and disabled the same
- Submit Request Program - Inherit Segment Value attribute.
- Go back to account combination to ensure it s still enabled.
- Journals > Enter - Enter a journal there to this code combination and here you find that you can not complete the entry. When you enter the disabled or end-dated segment value you get an error that the value is not allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms