Default Of Charge Accounts Using Expense Charge Account Rules Not Working
(Doc ID 304555.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.8 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Expense Account Rules, get error that Charge account is invalid as value has expected.
Charge account is invalid (Value XXXX has expired).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into Oracle Applications and choose the Procure to Pay Administrator responsibility.
2. Navigate to Purchasing Setup > Financials > Accounting > Expense Account Rules.
3. Define the rules for an item category.
4. Save the changes.
5. Create a non-catalog requisition
- the charge account is coming from Projects
- If we do not enter project information, the charge account is null.
6. Specify a charge account and get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!