Receipt Workbench Issue/Transaction Workbench Issue: Transaction You Want to Apply Receipt to is Missing In Apply To List of Values or Credit Option is Disabled
(Doc ID 313421.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue manifests in several ways:
- You are attempting to apply a receipt or a credit memo to a particular invoice. When you invoke the list of values for the Apply To Field, you do not see the invoice you want to apply to.
- You are running automatic receitps and expect a particular transaction to be picked up by the process, but it is instead ignored.
Following are steps to reproduce from the Receipt workbench:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Applications
- Create of Query a Receipt and Click on Apply button
- Navigate to Apply To field and invoke list of values, the invoice you want to apply to is not on the list
Following are steps to reproduce for Credit Memo:
Navigation: Transactions - Transactions Summary
- Query a credit memo
- Click on Button Applications
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!