Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue manifests in several ways:
- You are attempting to apply a receipt or a credit memo to a particular invoice. When you invoke the list of values for the Apply To Field, you do not see the invoice you want to apply to.
- You are running automatic receitps and expect a particular transaction to be picked up by the process, but it is instead ignored.
Following are steps to reproduce from the Receipt workbench:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Applications
- Create of Query a Receipt and Click on Apply button
- Navigate to Apply To field and invoke list of values, the invoice you want to apply to is not on the list
Following are steps to reproduce for Credit Memo:
Navigation: Transactions - Transactions Summary
- Query a credit memo
- Click on Button Applications
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms