Pay on Receipt Invoice Created With the Receiving Price Instead of the Retroactive Price Updated Price On the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 315576.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows 2000
Oracle Solaris on x86 (32-bit)
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit Itanium)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Server Itanium
SUSE \ UnitedLinux x86-64
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Server x86-64 (AMD Opteron Architecture)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (32-bit)
z*OBSOLETE: IBM AIX 4.3 Based Systems (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
HP Tru64 UNIX
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
1) Retroactive Price adjustment program does not update po_unit_price in rcv_transactions.
2) Pay on receipts gets the po_unit_price from rcv_transactions.
Here is the reproducing steps:
1) create blanket with price breaks.
the price break = 10
2) create release against this blanket with price break = 10
3) receive/deliver this release with price = 10
4) change the blanket price break = 11
5) run Retroactive Price adjustment program.
6) the release price changes to 11
7) but the po_unit_price still shows 10 in the rcv_transctions.
8) pay on receipt process runs and invoice import process runs. (client runs these processes once
9) the invoice is created with price = 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document