Unable to set up a Credit Card Bank Account for the Customer.
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter Credit Card information, on the Sales Order form, for information purposes only, the following error occurs.
NOT using iPayment.
The Customer Bill To Site has the Payment Method set up as Credit Card.
The Bill To Site also has the Bank Account assigned.
OM: Credit Card Privileges is set to 'All'.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
3. Entered Customer Name, Customer PO, Order Type.
4. Chose Credit Card as the Payment Term. This has Prepayment checked.
5. Entered Payment Type as Credit Card. Chose Card name as Visa. The card number, expiration date defaults.
6. Entered Line Item, Quantity and Booked the Sales Order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms