'Invalid Primary Salesrep ID' Error In Autoinvoice
(Doc ID 332381.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OKSAUDET.FMB - Service Contracts Authoring
When running Autoinvoice to import invoices created by Service Contracts Main Billing, the following error is reported in the Autoinvoice log.
Invalid Primary salesrep id (PRIMARY_SALESREP_ID)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Subscription Agreement contract.
Role = Merchant, Contact name is left out.
2. Approve and sign the contract (the contract becomes active)
3. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program
4. Run the Autoinvoice Master program
- this errors with the following error:
'Invalid Primary salesrep id (PRIMARY_SALESREP_ID)'
5. Open the contract for update and enter the Salesrep person.
6. Run the Autoinvoince program again.
- the error persists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document