Approver Does Not Have Entry In WF_ROLES Error: ORA-20001 / The Approver Identified By The Following Parameters Is Invalid
(Doc ID 336625.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Approvals Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A. User received following error for Purchase Requisition AME workflow.
B. Error occurs attempting to approve a Quote:
C. In 11.5.10, the following errors occur when submitting Requisitions for AME Approval
1) When trying to enter a Requisition via iProcurement the error is:
2) When trying to create a Requisition from the Core application then the status of the requisition changes to In Process and workflow is failing with this error:
Error Stack AME_APPROVER_TYPE_PKG.getWfRolesNameAndDisplayName(65120) AME_ABSOLUTE_JOB_LEVEL_HANDLER.handler(65121) AME_ENGINE.processActionType(65122) AME_ENGINE.processRules(65123) AME_ENGINE.updateTransactionState(65124) AME_ENGINE.getNextApprovers(65125) AME_API2.getNextApprovers4(65126) AME_API.getNextApprover(65127) POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.Get_Next_Approver(Get_Next_Approver: 002-211076-REQUISITION-PURCHASE, ORA-20001: The approver identified by the following parameters is invalid: originating system PER originating-system ID PER_ID. Please delete or replace this approver wherever they occur in AME data, including approval groups, list-modification conditions, and substitution actions.
This approver does not have an entry in wf_roles. (ORIG_SYSTEM_ID=34986)) Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.GET_NEXT_APPROVER, REQAPPRV, 211076-244413, 198714, RUN)
This issue is happening only for one preparer only , with username: PREPARER
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as username PREPARER
2. In Purchasing Super User responsibility, navigate to Requisitions Menu --> Requisitions POXRQERQ form
3. Create a requisition and then click on the Approve button so to forward it for approval.
D. Submitting a transaction (e.g. leave of absence) fails with the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document