Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:BENCOMOD - Participation Process: Compensation Workbench
FORM:BENPLENR.FMB - Plan Enrollment Requirements
After completing the setups and running the "Participation Process: Compensation Workbench" process, users receive the following message on the Compensation Workbench (CWB) home page and none of the tasks assigned to their compensation plan appear in the Tasks table:
"There are no tasks available at this time, please check again later."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Create the setup for Plan Type for Compensation Workbench.
- Create the Plan
- Attach the Eligibility to process all the employees.
- Create the Plan Enrollment.
- Create the Standard Rates for the Plan at Plan level.
- Run the Participation Process: Compensation Workbench
- Login as User who has HR Professional V4.0 => Compensation Workbench as Administrator
- Check the Tasks Table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms