Reserve Orders Concurrent Program Not Functioning for Items with Lot or Revision Control
(Doc ID 342130.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 6-Oct-2013***
Found this note is applicable to all releases from 11.5.9 thru 12.1.3
When attempting to to run the Reserve Orders Concurrent request (OMRSVORD) for items which are revision controlled, the following errors appear in the concurrent program log:
Create Reservation returned with Expected error for Line id: xxxxxxx
In Expected Error...in Proc Create_Reservation
Create Reservation returned with
Expected error for Line id: xxxxxxxxxx
1. Order Management Super user
2. Nav -> orders, returns
3. Enter an order header, and for an order line, specify an item which is subject to lot/revision control
4. Using availability detail screen, verify that sufficient quantity exists to satisfy the order within a single revision.
5. Save and book the order.
6. Nav -> Reports,Requests->Run Requests
7. Select request Reserve Orders
8. Enter parameters that will cause the order booked in step 5 to be reserved.
9. Submit the request.
11. Wait until Reserve Orders request completes.
12. Click on View Log
13. See errors: Raising Expected Error
Due to this issue, users cannot use the Reserve Orders concurrent request to create reservations for revision controlled items. These orders must be reserved manually, order by order, line by line, resulting in significant increase in data entry labor costs and being more error prone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document