Batch_Source_Name is required for Invoice Interface Error Prevents Invoicing
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXERMSG.FMB - Process Messages
A sales order has been entered and shipped, yet will not invoice.
The sales order line status is Awaiting Invoice Interface - Incomplete Data.
The following processing error message occurs:
Order Line Processing messages
--Line 1.1: Batch_Source_Name is required for Invoice Interface.
--Message status = OPEN.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigation: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter and Book sales order
4. Navigation: Shipping > Release Sales Orders > Release Sales Orders
5. Pick release order
6. Navigation: Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
7. Complete move transaction
8. Navigation: Shipping > Transactions
9. Ship sales order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms