Error Batch_Source_Name Is Required For Invoice Interface Is Preventing Lines From Interfacing To Invoicing
(Doc ID 343430.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.8 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXERMSG.FMB - Process Messages
Sales order line status is Awaiting Invoice Interface - Incomplete Data and will not progress,
The following processing error message occurs:
Line 1.1: Batch_Source_Name is required for Invoice Interface.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigation: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter and Book sales order
4. Navigation: Shipping > Release Sales Orders > Release Sales Orders
5. Pick release order
6. Navigation: Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
7. Complete move transaction
8. Navigation: Shipping > Transactions
9. Ship sales order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document