R11i How Is Depreciation Calculated With Monthly Depreciation Calendar, Daily Prorate And Even Depreciation Distribution?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FADEPR - Depreciation
How is depreciation calculated when using a monthly depreciation calendar, a daily prorate, and an even depreciation distribution?
The setup of the depreciation book is as follows:
- Monthly depreciation calendar
- Daily prorate calendar
- Depreciation distribution: Even
The asset is created as follows:
- Date placed in service (DPIS): 15-JAN-2002
- Prorate convention: Daily, Prorate Date: 15-JAN-2002
- Cost: 60000, Depreciation method/life: STL 5 years
- Current open FA period: Jan-02
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms