Not Able To Create A Credit Application Due To Credit Usage Rule Not Set
(Doc ID 351617.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Making a Credit Application for a Customer , the Case Folder is not getting created , the Application stays in a Status of Submitted.
A notification is sent stating that Credit Usage Rule has not been setup (same message can be checked in the Workflow Administrator responsibility).
But you know that a credit usage rule has been set up and assigned both at the profile class level and at the customer level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Credit Management responsibility
(N) Application / New Application
2. Query the 'Sample Customer 123'
3. Click on Create Credit Application and fill in the fields
4. Submit the Credit Application
5. Run Workflow Background Process: AR Credit Management Application Process
6. (N) Application / In Process Application . Query on the Application Number generated. You will see it is 'Submitted'
7. Open Workflow Administrator responsibility
8. (N) Notification and check the message:
Unable to create a case Folder for Application ZZZ for the following reason.
Reason : Credit Usage Rule has not been setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document